Friday, July 23, 2010

global shelter project


Friday morning.
First thing was to read the news on yahoo.com
Russian and USA nukes seem to be falling from favor.
Oil spill in China nothing to compare to ours here at home.
Baseball bats selling for $150,000, homes for $25,000.
computers from India for $20 with power from the sun.
Polar ice caps melting pure water frozen eons ago.
children in Africa without a drop of fresh water in their lifetime.
Pipe lines around the world suppling oil to the consumer.
Can we build a pipe line for the melting ice water?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading my horrorscope today, as I always do, but have no idea why.. (I can’t remember a time when one of them ever resembled the kind of day I actually ended up having). Anyway, there is always a quote, and most days, it says the kind of thing that makes me think…’ yeah , right, whatever, life is so beautiful..do everything right and you’ll be happy..blah blah blah‘… but today it said ,

    “NO DREAMER IS EVER TOO SMALL; NO DREAM EVER TOO BIG” Anonymous

    And I thought, ‘hey, I know some little dreamers with big dreams!’…then I looked in the mirror as I passed by and smiled….with thoughts of those big beautiful dreams …then a big wave of shadowy ,doubting darkness enveloped my entire brain and I saw things as they reallly are...it reminded me of that famous painting "The Scream"...meditation is the key… Om shanti shanti

    ReplyDelete